Cosmetic dentistry is taking big leaps presently. When you hope to have a camera-ready smile, you have numerous options for cosmetic dental work. This is an approach of professional dental treatment which is aimed to upgrade your dental aesthetics. It covers change in the shape, size, position, color, alignment of your teeth and unquestionably your smile! Even certain cases of treatment deliver restorative benefits.
Common Practices of Cosmetic Dentistry:
- Teeth Whitening: Also named as ‘teeth bleaching’! This procedure can lighten and brighten your teeth shade from any sort of discoloration or yellow staining. If your orthodontist assures you that no plaque, tartar, or other junk is present, then you can opt for this process. We perform it in our dental office at Lakeshore Family Dental. Consult your Cosmetic Dentist in Whitehall first, to continue further.
- Dental Veneers: Patients with oral conditions such as slightly crooked, discolored or chipped teeth can opt for veneers. It covers gaps in between your teeth. Veneers are actually thin shells made of porcelain or composite material. They’re made according to individuals and cemented to the front side of the tooth. It just seems like original teeth.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant replaces your missing teeth. The device is commonly made of titanium and is surgically placed exactly where the tooth is missing. They just fix with your natural bone. Implants do hold your artificial teeth like a crown, bridge, or denture.
- Dental Crowns: Crowns, also known as ‘caps’, are tailor-made to fit appropriately over your whole tooth. It upgrades your tooth’s shape, size, strength, or appearance. They are usually created of acrylic or porcelain that is merged to metal, ceramic or resin. Crowns treat your unshaped, decayed, broken tooth or cover gaps.
- Teeth Shaping: Usually called “enamel shaping”. The orthodontist can reshape your tooth by filling or eliminating a specific amount of your enamel. This process is in fact not painful and will render you prompt results.
- Tooth Bonding: It is one of the most basic and inexpensive Cosmetic practices available! Here your Cosmetic dentist will attach tooth-colored materials to your tooth. If you wish to restore or enhance the look of your tooth, then you can go for this. And especially if you have highly stained, broken, or cracked teeth!
Orthodontics (Braces): Braces adjust your crooked or misaligned teeth. It helps to improve your tooth’s health and appearance, be it an adult or kid. Braces start to work by putting firm pressure over time to gradually drive your teeth into alignment.
The Bottom Line
However, remember, dental insurance does not generally cover Cosmetic dental practices! Now, if you are in search of a ‘Cosmetic Dentist near me’ in Whitehall for your treatment, then surely visit our office at Lakeshore Family Dental.